Bike Week 2013 – WyoTech Daytona
Posted Thursday, Feb 14, 2013 by
Bike Week 2013
470 Destination Daytona Lane
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Friday, March 8 through Sunday, March 17, 2013
It’s that time of year again! This year’s Bike Week 2013 has high expectations to deliver fun and excitement. WyoTech sponsors this year’s show at 470 Destination Daytona Lane, Ormond Beach, FL 32714.
Here’s what fans can look forward to:
- Free dyno runs all week *Prior to the Dyno run, all bikes must pass a safety test.
- 23rd Annual Brute Horsepower Shootout: March 12-15
- First Annual Bike Engine Build-Off: March 12-13
- Free demos and seminars by several of the industry’s top manufacturers: March 12-14
- Basic maintenance classes
- WyoTech Daytona campus tours
- The fabulous WyoChopper
- Food vendors
- And more
Each year, WyoTech sponsors Bike Week, where the thunder of revved-up bikes is the perfect backdrop for motorcycle enthusiasts, excited crowds and vendors to gather for fun and excitement over a 10-day period. This year’s Bike Week events are scheduled from March 8 through March 17.
Once again, contestants from across the country get to complete on the WyoTech Dynamometer. A dynamometer (dyno) measures power and torque. The Horsepower Shootout is straight-up competition for the most powerful bike. Be there for the championship round on Friday, March 15, where top qualifiers in the Horsepower Shootout will come back to claim trophies, prizes and bragging rights.
The First Annual Bike Engine Build-Off: March 12-13
This year features a first-The Annual Bike Build-Off. This is a must-see battle to find out who can tear down and rebuild an engine the fastest. Do you think you have what it takes? If so, register in advance to battle it out for top bragging rights. Get in it-and compete to win it!
WyoTech Daytona Campus
WyoTech in Daytona is an excellent career-training school to attend if you’re interested in becoming a motorcycle technician or marine specialist.
- WyoTech offers hands-on training where you’ll work with actual tools of the trade
- Students learn from industry professionals who are excellent instructors
- WyoTech offers fast training programs
- You get the help you need to succeed at every step in your program
Another major benefit in attending Everest is that numerous employers know that WyoTech graduates have the knowledge and practical experience they look for in new hires. These employers look to hire people with skills that can be utilized from the first day of employment-the type of skills you can develop at WyoTech.
Contact WyoTech today for more information about Bike Week 2013, the training programs offered and class start dates.
Call (800) 881-2264 or visit online at www.wyotechbikeweek.com