WyoTech Blairsville Offers Workshop for Combat-Wounded Service Members
Posted Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 by
WyoTech Blairsville honors America’s combat-wounded soldiers.
America’s servicemen and servicewomen all make amazing sacrifices. Serving in the military is an extraordinary sacrifice because there is always the possibility of being wounded or killed in the line of duty.
America shows its gratitude by helping wounded soldiers regain their life, hope and happiness with the help of organizations like Operation Comfort.
WyoTech Teams with Operation Comfort
Janis Roznowski, executive director and founder of Operation Comfort, joins forces on Aug. 20, 2012, with WyoTech’s Blairsville campus to provide training for a group of combat-wounded service members.
- Operation Comfort’s Mission – The organization provides support services for wounded service members who’ve served in Afghanistan or Iraq. These service members are treated at Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) and Audie Murphy VA Hospital in San Antonio, Texas.
- Operation Comfort’s Vision – To help service members recover as quickly and completely as possible.
If you’re graduating from high school or have plans to take your present career possibilities to the next level, WyoTech offers training in:
- Automotive Technology – WyoTech concentrations include Applied Service Management, High-Performance Powertrains, Street Rod and Custom Fabrication and more.
- Collision/Refinishing Technology – Learn how to give a damaged vehicle a new breath of life. Take WyoTech concentrations in Applied Service Management and Trim and Upholstery Technology.
- Diesel Technology – Gain valuable experience by training to repair a variety of diesel engines and power systems. Study Light-Duty Diesel. Concentrations include Motorsports Chassis Fabrication, Street Rod and Custom Fabrication and High Performance Powertrain.
Contact WyoTech today to find out more about our programs and start dates.
For more information about Operation Comfort, visit here: http://www2.operationcomfort.org/