The Jeep will be Courtney Hansen's featured vehicle of the week. And, you can see it on both "Trucks" and "Xtreme 4x4".
Alan Cardozo is an Admissions Representative who has a mission in life to make a positive difference in the lives of students. He isn't just interested in filling a seat, but takes the time to make sure the student is in the correct seat.
What separates Alan from the pack is that he understands how to work with his hands. He also knows first-hand what the industry expects and demands.
Alan Cardozo has a love for Jeeps! Combine this with a guy who believes in quality education and "telling it like it is" to students eager to find a career direction-and you have a personal story students want to hear from a guy they can respect and relate to!
Though Alan didn't graduate from WyoTech, he knows what a quality education and quality instructors can provide for students. At one time Alan sat in a classroom just like the students, and when he speaks, it's from experience.
Over the past several years, Alan has been building what he and others consider to be a one-of-a-kind Four Door Jeep Wrangler. Alan didn't like the size and seating capacity of the new Four Door Wrangler-so he modified the problem and built his own.
Alan stated, "Since starting this custom build I have seen a few similar on the web, but nothing like mine in regards to design, function and with that factory production look. It would have been easy for me to just box in the frame, buy some side panels, throw some sheet metal down and call it good.
I didn't want to do that and focused on the many details that the factory may have considered by using a factory frame, or should I say frames and body mounts. I just wanted to maintain a clean developed look; and then I designed factory looking rear doors, interior panels and so much more. It's truly in the details that set me apart from the rest."
Alan will be the first to say it is great having a career and not just a job. However, he believes that having fun and making a respectable income in the transportation industry is awesome!
Here are some notable features of the build:
- Front and Rear one ton Axles with four wheel Disc Brakes
- 538 Yukon Gears with Yukon Pro Lock Front & Detroit locker Rear
- Chevy 355 Engine
- Customized Affordable Fuel Injection Wiring Harness and Custom Programmed Computer.
- Complete Bolt on First Fuel Injection TPI Manifold with Massive Runners to handle larger injectors and air flow (This system is really awesome)
- 700 R4 Four Speed Automatic Transmission
- Custom Aluminum Radiator With Electric Fan
- Custom full length Aluminized 3" exhaust
- 11" of Lift through suspension and not a body lift
- Almost 30" of suspension travel
- Custom built 4 link Adjustable Control Arms (Front and Rear)
- Steel Braided lines on Fuel, Break and multiple pressure lines
- 40" 13.50 x 16" Pro Comp XTerrian Tires
- Warn Front bumper with Warn Powerplant 9500 lbs Winch with Air compressor and Air tank, and Custom rear Bumper with swing away tire carrier and two inch receiver.
- Underneath rear Winch
- Advance Adapters Engine mount and custom Headers
- Line-X interior Liner
- RTI Ramp over 1000 (Maxed out Ramp)
If you're interested in getting the career tech school training that can help land you a job in the exciting field of Automotive Technology, contact us today.
We're WyoTech-and we can help you turn PRO!